|  Home  |  Grubbin' Goodness  |  Reading Nook  | 

Monday, September 13, 2010

365 - Day 4

1.  Today I'm especially thankful for all of my friends who are trying to help my dad find employment.  It's tough times out there for so many people and so many companies.  It seems you have to know someone to even get a call back.  Any company that would hire my Pops would be lucky.  He's pretty much the most ethical, loyal, hard working man I know; so I know all it will take is him to get his foot in the door to land something!  I digress, I'm thankful for all of my friends who are trying to assist in the job hunt!

2.  Today I'm thankful for my job.  I was crazy busy today, and when that starts to stress me out I stop, take a breath, and realize...busy is good.  Busy keeps me employed.  So thankful that I am!

3. Lastly, I'm thankful the hubby took over reading time with our girl tonight.  After a long day, and cooking I was pooped.  I usually take care of bed time and enjoy doing it.  But tonight I was exhausted and hubby jumped up to take over.  *swoon*

No comments: