|  Home  |  Grubbin' Goodness  |  Reading Nook  | 

Saturday, September 11, 2010

365 - Day 2

1. This little guy.
"Hi Mommy! Hi! Hi! MWA!!!"
















Mr. Busy is just that...BUSY. If I could bottle this guy's energy and sell it, I could afford not only me and the hubby retiring, but the whole extended fam.  He just keeps going, and going, and going.  Lately my little tornado will come to a screeching halt just to come over and say "Hi Mommy!"  He just wants to get a little love, give a little kiss, and then he's off!  That face you see above...that'll be the death of me.  My heart could seriously just stop one day from being overwhelmed with love for this munchy.

2.  Soft feet and hands and a girl named Tracy who made them that way.
















It's been an ages since I went and spoiled myself with a mani/pedi.  Tried a new place, and the massage alone was worth every single penny!  Buh-bye rough Fred Flinstone feet, helllooooo soft, sexy, and smooth! I highly recommend pampering yourself and taking a trip over to Bollinger Nails.  Great clean atmosphere and the ladies are very friendly and do a fabulous job!

3.  The Motherload at Claim Jumper's. 

I won't be able to eat for another 2 weeks due to the calories that I consumed in less than ten minutes today.  I ate this tonight.
















To be exact I shared this with four other adults.  We didn't finish it.  There is some leftover in my fridge.  I hear it whispering my name.  Maybe I'll kill it for breakfast, that is if the hubby and kids don't get to it first.  I may be rolling my fat butt into work in sweats on Monday due to nothing being able to fit.  Don't judge me.

No comments: