|  Home  |  Grubbin' Goodness  |  Reading Nook  | 

Friday, September 24, 2010

365 - Day 15

1.  I am most thankful today for my Dad.  It's his 59th birthday, and I wish him many, many, MANY more!  It is amazing to me that my Dad turned out to be the man that he is considering the family tragedy and obstacles that he endured growing up.  Many people use a tough family life as an excuse and a crutch.  Not my Dad.  He is the most loving, caring, giving man I know.  I know my Grandma and Grandpa would be proud.

2.  Tonight I'm thankful for my littlest niece Sailor who gave me slobbery kisses and smiles tonight.  She was in a fabulous mood which is contagious.  Completely got my baby fix along with many snuggles.

3.  Air conditioning.  Tonight it's a must, and I'm sooooooooo thankful we have it!

No comments: