|  Home  |  Grubbin' Goodness  |  Reading Nook  | 

Friday, September 10, 2010

365 - Day 1

1. Beyond grateful for my friend who assisted my techless self in sprucing up my blog!

2. Grateful this dreadful week is over and it's Friday!  We have a busy weekend ahead of us, but all of it should be enjoyable!  Food, friends, family...what more could a girl ask for!

3.  Dickey's.  No, not the kind that thugs sag, but the BBQ joint that just moved across the street from my work.  Not only do I now have a fabulously delish option to walk to when I can't get away, but they have...wait for it....
FREE.SOFT.SERVE.ICE CREAM.  Had some today to celebrate!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Lol...you're too kind, and quite the little hottie yourself! It was my pleasure to help out in order to save you the mind-numbing research on the how-to...oh the hours of my life I lost!

I will definitely be adding your blog to my reading list =)

...oh, and ditto on the Dickey's appreciation!!