|  Home  |  Grubbin' Goodness  |  Reading Nook  | 

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Man, I feel like a woman

To quote Shania Twain of course.  As a busy, full-time working mom I rarely have extra time to just pamper myself.  To be blunt, sometimes I just let myself go a bit and am need of some maintenance!  Being on the verge of a much needed vacation I decided this last weekend, "Self, you deserve to go be pampered a bit.  Self, let's face it, you neeeed to go get pampered a bit!"  So that's exactly what I did!  Saturday involved some waxing, Sunday involved a mani/pedi, and today rounded out the maintenance with a dye job and a cut.  I feel like a whole.new.woman.  I feel downright sexy.  Who cares if I'm wearing pajama pants and a tank that totally doesn't match that may or may not have some of the little guy's sticky hands smeared on it from when he gave me a goodnight hug. It's what's underneath that fabulous Mommy outfit that is what counts! Goodbye gray hair, goodbye neglected nails and bushy brows...helloooo Stacy 2.0!
I enjoy being a girl!

No comments: