|  Home  |  Grubbin' Goodness  |  Reading Nook  | 

Sunday, October 03, 2010

365 - Day 24

1.  I'm so glad that a friend shared the most awesome deal ever, $20 for 4 movie tickets!  Sounded too good to be true, but it was.  The hubby and I were able to get out today for a date and went and saw The Town.  Excellent movie!

2.  For a fabulous spot called Country Way, where Hubby and I had lunch before our movie date.  I don't know how they make their chicken rice soup, but it's the best I've ever had!  I swear it's on my bucket list to figure out that recipe before I die!

3.  Lastly, for The Dollar Tree.  Isabelle and I bought tons of Halloween decorations (each for the stellar price of $1, can't beat that!) and decked out the front door/windows.  It's so much fun decorating with her and seeing how excited she gets.  We love Halloween!

No comments: