|  Home  |  Grubbin' Goodness  |  Reading Nook  | 

Friday, November 05, 2010

A whiney little B with good reason!

I suppose I had a good reason for complaining.  Turns out I have sprained ribs with a possible fracture and the beginning of pneumonia!  What the heck?!?!?!!  At least now I know, and I have strict instructions and meds to heal myself.  I don't feel so bad now for complaining yesterday.  I think we Moms suck it up too much sometimes.  We keep on working and taking care of everything even when we don't feel our best, because that's what we do.  We're the caretaker.  We mother.  But sometimes we need to realize that when Mommy doesn't take good care of herself, everyone suffers in the end.  Lesson learned: Don't just suck it up and keep truckin'. If something doesn't feel right, go get it checked out and take care of myself!

No comments: