|  Home  |  Grubbin' Goodness  |  Reading Nook  | 

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Holiday Cards at Shutterfly

The last three years I've purchased calendars at Shutterfly.  It's been a New Year's treat for me to hang up my new calendar in my cubical at work every January.  I love that my calendar is personalized and I'm able to look at my sweet family's faces everyday.  I was so impressed the first year with how my calendar turned out that it is now an annual must for me to create and purchase every December.

I  recently purchased a photo album from Shutterfly to commemorate our vacation to Disneyland.  It is the perfect memento!  We were extremely happy with how it came out and plan on making more books for future vacations.

I've been meaning to order my Christmas cards from Shutterfly for some time now, and this year is the year I'm going to do it!  Shutterfly has a fabulous offer going on right now for Bloggers to blog about their cards, and receive 50 for free! I read about this awesome deal on another blog and jumped right on it! I've found so many fabulous ones I don't know how I'll ever decide!  It will definitely be a design that I can add a few pictures too.  I've captured some great ones of the kids this year! 

One of my favorite things of the holidays is receiving photo cards from family and friends and sending ours out.  I love hanging them up on our archway.  Isabelle and I tare into the mail and let out a little squeal while we run for the tape every time we open up a photo card.  Seeing all of the faces of family and friends added as a decoration makes it feel like they are here celebrating with us. 

So thanks Shutterfly!  I can't WAIT to order my Christmas cards and my annual calendar!  If you'd like to sign up for this fabulous deal, you can too!  Just go here.  Shutterfly also offers greeting cards, photo cards, and birthday cards.  Check them out!

No comments: