|  Home  |  Grubbin' Goodness  |  Reading Nook  | 

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

365 - Day 55

I'll admit I'm struggling tonight with this.  It's been a long day and I feel really crappy.  I suppose that's the reason for this though, to find the blessings, smiles, laughter when you don't feel like it!

1.  I'm thankful for doctors tonight.  I'm pretty sure I have a fractured rib or something of the sort.  I have a doctor's appointment on Friday, and am extremely grateful for that.  Friday can't come soon enough!

2.  I just got both kids to bed.  It's almost 9:30 which is very late for them.  However, they are both in bed and no one has called out or come down the stairs! 

3.  Even though I don't feel my best, I overall have my health.  A lot of people don't!  I'm thankful that I'm as healthy as I am, and my aches and pains are only temporary.

No comments: