|  Home  |  Grubbin' Goodness  |  Reading Nook  | 

Monday, November 29, 2010

365 - Day 81

1.  Our heater.  I've never been so glad to come home to a warm house!  Last night it was 29 degrees in our neck of the woods (brrr!).  It felt like the heater at my work was broken, or just plain turned off because it was FREEZING today.  It was actually warmer outside.  I don't remember the last time I have drank so much tea and hot chocolate at work just trying to stay warm.  I was thrilled to come home to a nice warm house. 

2.  In the theme of being warm, I'm thankful for the roof over our heads.  I think about those without a home that are trying to find a place to stay warm tonight.  I hope they find it, and am so glad that me and mine don't have to.

3.  My FREE Christmas cards from Shutterfly arrived today!  Ecstatic with how they turned out!

No comments: