|  Home  |  Grubbin' Goodness  |  Reading Nook  | 

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My amazing little reader

As I mentioned, Isabelle received a surprise award today in class for Reading Comprehension.  Her teacher contacted the parents of the children who would receive awards to inform us, and to let us know she was also giving the kids a surprise pizza party for lunch.  Belle forgot her backpack at home this morning, so when she saw me sitting outside of her classroom she simply thought I brought her backpack to her and was leaving.  She gave me a big hug, kiss, and thank you and ran off to the playground to line up.  When she walked inside and saw me sitting down she was shocked!  The kids had no idea why some of us parents were there.  A few asked if we were going on a field trip!  It was a great surprise.  Here's my little doll getting her award.




Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you sweetheart!


No comments: