|  Home  |  Grubbin' Goodness  |  Reading Nook  | 

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

First piercing, I'm so excited! (Guest Blog by Isabelle)

Today I got my ears pierced! At the beginning I was sooooooooooooooooooooo excited I got the "first time jitters",but in the middle,I got the "I changed my mind,I don't want to do it anymore". I was acting like a coo-coo baby,I tell you! You're getting bored?! Oh, you want to hear the real, exciting story? FINE...... I WILL TELL YOU, but you HAVE to keep it a secret!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND? Okay, here it goes. First of all, we start off at bedtime. Mama and me are talking about "earrings" and "getting your ears pierced"..... fell asleep.... morning came.... Jitters. We went to the mall then strait to Claire's. That's when the scary part came to me. "Ummm........no-thanks, mom, but thanks for offering. We had a talk. Then I made up my mind. "I'm going to do it."









Dots. They're the first thing. "Okay. What's so scary about that?"

NOTHING!!!!!!!!!! WITH MARKER. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"
"Not PERMANENT marker." "PHEWWWW......"




This is a picture of one of my dots. Pretty impressive, huh?





"1...2...3...OUCH!!!!""Belle! Belle! Look in the mirror!", so I did. Tears shed over me because I thought I looked so beautiful!

And that's the end of my story.

No comments: