|  Home  |  Grubbin' Goodness  |  Reading Nook  | 

Monday, June 06, 2011

365 - Day 252

1.  One of the classes my friend and I take is called Nia.  Not only is the class itself enjoyable, but I truly enjoy the instructor.  She's a woman with a beautiful heart.  Just one of those people that is filled with light and love, and makes you feel better about yourself just by being around her. 

2.  I watched a documentary this weekend about the Death with Dignity law in Oregon.  It was so very sad, but also was a reminder of how precious life is.  I've taken some extra time due to watching this as well as a prompting from my Nia instructor to "say what I need to say". 

3.  Having a mom that is a brave, excellent Grandma!  I don't know if I could watch 6 kids all day with a smile and love it!  2 are a handful for me already!

No comments: