|  Home  |  Grubbin' Goodness  |  Reading Nook  | 

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

365 - Day 254

Another whirlwind week has passed, but yet I have so much to be grateful for!  I'm going to try and knock out a few 365's tonight.  Thanks to my loyal readers for baring with me for slacking lately!  I check my stats/tracking so I can see who's coming back (and who's stalking), sorry for no new content lately!  I'll try to make that up soon as I do have a lot to catch up on.  On with the 365's.  We'll start with where I left off last week, Wednesday.

1.  Again, my lovely ILs helped us out with logistics and came over to watch the little man since I had to go into the office.  Love having both of our parents within driving distance to be able to help when we need it.

2.  Happy Hour with the work peeps since the big dog was in town.  Getting out of a work a bit early to go have a few laughs and Pear Cider ain't a bad deal.

3.  My Mama friends that kept an eye on our girl at dance.  It takes a village.  So glad I have one!

No comments: