|  Home  |  Grubbin' Goodness  |  Reading Nook  | 

Monday, January 17, 2011

Sweet Spectacular Seven


















My sweet Isabelle,
Seven years ago today you were born and my life changed in an instant.  Truth be told it changed the moment I found out I was pregnant with you.  My life has changed numerous times because of you.  But seven years ago was monumental. The moment I saw you and held you in my arms my heart was filled with so much love I thought it would burst.  I'm still waiting for that to happen because it doesn't seem humanely possible to love someone so much. 

Every mother should love their child and think they are wonderful.  As biased as some might think I am, I know I'm speaking the truth.  You are the best daughter! You are so much more than I could ever have hoped for.  Every day you amaze me with how intelligent you are, how caring and tender your heart is, how hysterically funny you can be, and how talented you are in so many ways.  You are my best little friend and "I love you the whole universe and back again!"  The last seven years (plus 9 months!) have been the best of my life because I've had you.  Happy seventh Birthday my snuggle girl!

xoxo
Mommy

No comments: