|  Home  |  Grubbin' Goodness  |  Reading Nook  | 

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

365 - Day 132

Today has been extremely challenging.  I woke up to Belle crying hysterically around 3something a.m. this morning. She may be growing up, but there's one thing about her that hasn't changed since the day she was born.  My girl gives a hysterical warning before she blows chunks and that's exactly what she did last night.  It's been what I've affectionately named Puke Fest 2011 in our house since the wee hours of the morning.  Today's 365 will reflect where I'm at right now.

1. At this very moment, there's no puke to clean up, and no hair to hold back.

2.  My boy who was bouncing off the walls with energy today, who refused to take a nap, who required 2 baths due to smearing creme/lotions/markers all over himself TWICE, is SOUND ASLEEP.  Thank you God!

3.  Only the girl is sick so far.  Hoping and praying it stays that way.

No comments: