|  Home  |  Grubbin' Goodness  |  Reading Nook  | 

Thursday, January 27, 2011

365 - Day 140

I'm struggling today.  I had probably the worst night's sleep last night due to asthma attacks and had to sleep sitting up.  On top of that today I've had a few more.  Running on only a few hours of sleep, today hasn't been the best and I'm really not in the best of moods.  These are the days when finding 3 things that made me smile or that I'm thankful for are so necessary!  Time to remember I'm blessed.

1.  The girls got their costumes for their competition in dance class today.  OH-EM-GEE!  They look SO STINKIN' CUTE!  Love, love, loved it!  Brought a big smile to my face tonight.

2.  My niece showing me her pajamas this morning that were hand-me-downs from Belle and being so proud!  She's such a cutie!

3.  Elias saying, "I WUV YOU MOMMY!" over and over before bed.  Love that little guy!

No comments: