1. Friday, which made it a fabulous day in itself!
2. Having a good girlfriend to chisme and pass time with.
3. Creating good habits.
1. I spent most of the day with just the kids. We ran some errands, went to the park, and then went shopping, They were both extremely well behaved. Can't ask for more than that! Great day with the munchkins!
2. Fun dinner out just the 4 of us. We also ran into some friends at dinner on our way into the restaurant. It's funny how small of a town it feels we live in, yet we rarely run into anyone. (Which can be a good thing depending whom you run into! Don't want to be running into some crazies at ToysRUs or Target.) It was a nice surprise to see such a sweet little family I adore out just as we were.
3. Hubs and I finished watching "Mildred Pierce". Great mini-series! Kate Winslet does not disappoint. Love snuggling up with my guy and watching a great movie.
1. Beautiful Palm Sunday service. The kids had a ton of fun waving Palm branches at Mass.
2. GORGEOUS weather!
3. Elias has been really into doing chores lately, which is a huge plus! Love asking him to pick up and he does it! Not only that but he's been asking to help put the dishes in the dishwasher. He loves putting in the soap and turning it on. Love having 2 little helpers!