|  Home  |  Grubbin' Goodness  |  Reading Nook  | 

Sunday, April 10, 2011

365 - Day 211

1.  I took a 1 hour U-Jam class followed by a 1 hour Yoga class today and survived!!!  I went into the first class thinking it was Zumba, but it had been changed to U-Jam which is still high intense cardio but instead of salsa like dance moves it's more hip hop.  I was huffing and puffing and a ball of sweat, but I made it through and felt so proud afterwards!  Thankful my lungs cooperated and asthma didn't rear it's ugly head!

2.  A month or so ago I was feeling out of shape and so frustrated that whenever I attempted to exercise I'd end up in a coughing asthmatic fit.  I'm thankful I decided to take charge of my health and slowly start to find exercises that I was able to do. I'm getting stronger and I'm noticing changes.  Feeling good!

3.  Finished Two Kisses for Maddy by Matt Logelin.  I've been an avid reader of Matt's blog for a while now, and his book was just as good of a read as I expected.  It had me crying and laughing, and most importantly thankful for all that I have.

No comments: