|  Home  |  Grubbin' Goodness  |  Reading Nook  | 

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Giving Thanks

It was a perfectly cloudy day today. I had taken off the day from work and was home with the kids. Our day started with finishing off some cinnamon rolls we baked the other day. We then got crafty and made a Turkey hat for Thanksgiving. After nap time, I saw that it was still nice and cloudy...a perfect day for a photo op. I grabbed the camera and the kids and we headed to the park. I had a blast taking a memory card full of pictures of my gorgeous kids. I know all parents think their kids are cute, but man, mine just melt my heart! When Omar got home tonight I uploaded the pictures and we looked at them. We both were amazed at how big they are getting, and how beautiful they are. God has truly blessed us. On this Thanksgiving and every day I am thankful for the blessing of being a mom.



















No comments: