The goal: write a note with 17 random things, shortcomings, facts, habits or goals about you. Take the challenge!
1. I'm messy. It's a constant struggle to fight my messy urge and to stay organized. I should join a messy anonymous club or something to finally kick the habit.
2. My sister and I jumped on pillows to escape the alligators that plagued our bedroom floor when we were little. I still believe they were real.
3. I'd prance down the street naked in high heels and a boa for a thousand dollars. My ultimate favorite game, what would you do for a million dollars?!
4. I love to cook. LOVE IT. I love to try new things. It's oddly relaxing for me, and you can't beat the feeling of the look of satisfaction on a loved one's face when they eat something yummy you made for them.
5. I love all things Mexican.
6. I was once held up at a bank. Gun pointed at me, told I was going to be killed. I honestly thought I was going to die and strangely I was at peace and the only thing I thought of during those 15 agonizing minutes were how my family and fiance would react to the news of my death.
7. I'm seriously considering getting a tattoo.
8. I want to own a piano. I miss playing.
9. I was once kicked off an online message board for being mean. (stole that one! me and my rebel friends! haha!)
10. I love to dance like a mad woman when cleaning and no one is watching. I also sing at the top of my lungs in my car when I'm alone.
11. NYC is my favorite city.
12. I've been in two accidents, both I was stopped at a light and hit from behind.
13. I'm obsessed with Victoria's Secret underwear. I can't even tell you how many pairs I have, but I constantly feel like I need more. It's an addiction.
14. If I could buy every item from MAC I would. I love their makeup.
15. I tape Days of Our Lives everyday on my DVR. It's a guilty pleasure.
16. People think I'm a total white girl, but I'm actually part Pacific Islander. Aren't I exotic?
17. I daydream about being extremely wealthy and being able to spoil my family rotten. I use to tell my brother that when I was rich I'd buy him a Hummer. I still hope to fulfill that promise someday.