It seems like the weekends come and between being busy and spending any free time we have relaxing with my family I keep getting behind on getting to posting my 365's. Apologies!
1. I took the day off of work, and it was nice to have a few hours to myself and to get some things done around the house before I had to go pick up Belle for her dance competition.
2. Isabelle's dance team had their last competition tonight and did great! This was their toughest by far as they were going up against older kids. They came out with a Gold! So proud of all of them.
3. Dinner out with the dance crew and their parents. I'm so glad Belle has such a great group of little friends and that I like their parents!
1. Today was our first experience of a dance convention. Belle loved taking the classes, and learned a lot in a short period of time.
2. Lunch and drinks with friends while we waited for our tiny dancers.
3. A stop at the park with my best girl.
1. Great workout.
2. Beautiful, gorgeous weather.
3. BBQ for dinner.