|  Home  |  Grubbin' Goodness  |  Reading Nook  | 

Monday, June 15, 2009

31 years

Friday morning I woke to the pitter patter of little feet. I squinted my eyes open and saw my sweet hubby carrying the boy and a plate with 4 cupcakes with candles and the girl carrying a present. I made a wish, blew out the candles with a little assistance from my mini-me, opened my present, and we then devoured the cupcakes. Our bed was covered in chocolate crumbs, but it was a wonderful way to start my birthday. Only after we were done did I realize I should have grabbed my camera. Oh well. The picture will forever be burned in my memory.

Off to work I went. I had a sweet surprise of flowers and a gift card to a spa some very dear friends delivered.


After work, the hubby and I headed over to the 'Rents for a taco bday dinner. YUM! My girl and her sidekick helped Grammy bake a delicious cake. Boy were they proud! Good job girls!


Saturday morning we met the ILs over at Jim's for a bday breakfast before Belle's dance class. The boy thoroughly enjoyed his strawberries and french toast. The girl did too!



Sunday it was time for a bday date with my handsome hubby. We went to our favorite place, Horatios.


Dinner was devine! And the dessert, burnt custard, was unbelievable as well! They never dissapoint. The hubby indulged me in a little walking around so I could take some pics. Loving my new camera!








Today was the end of my bday weekend celebration. The hubby and I both took the day off of work. I went to use my gift card at the spa while he ran some errands. I was so relaxed I could float away! *Note to self, fit in massage fund into the monthly budget* Then we went to lunch and to see a movie. I couldn't have hoped for a better birthday weekend! Here's to hoping for many more!

No comments: