|  Home  |  Grubbin' Goodness  |  Reading Nook  | 

Monday, February 07, 2011

Belle's Dream Come True

When I picked Isabelle up today she was bursting with excitement.  She told me the following story:

 "Mommy, you'll NEVER guess what happened today!  I had a DREAM COME TRUE!  I brought the book There's a Monster At the End of This Book , that was Daddy's when he was little that Abuelita gave to me yesterday, to school today.  And in community circle, I showed it to my class and gave a little book critique.  Then my teacher said I could go to my kindergarten teacher's room and read it to her whole class!  So I got to go read the book in Mrs. P's class.  To a WHOLE KINDERGARTEN CLASS!  All by myself!  And I got to sit in Mrs. P's rocking chair and the whole class listened to me read the book to them.  And I even took questions afterwords.  It was SO COOL!  Can you believe that?!  I read to a whole class all by myself!  I was like the teacher!  Later I was walking by Mrs. P's class and asked her if the boys and girls liked the story and she said no, they didn't like it.  They LOVED it!  It was a success!  Ahhh...dream come true!"

Oh my sweet little girl, you are my dream come true!  You make me one proud Mommy!

Here's Belle reading "the book", enjoy! (Please excuse Elias' noisy little feet running around!)

No comments: