|  Home  |  Grubbin' Goodness  |  Reading Nook  | 

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Confession of Delinquent Blogger

To say I've been bad about blogging lately is a complete understatement.  It's been almost 3 months.  I know.  Bad, bad, bad.  To be honest, I've read my blog roll daily but since my last entry I just haven't been in the mood to write.  This summer flew by.  It was filled with fun times with family.  Work is, well, work.  Not too thrilled with that category but trying to stay focused on that I'm grateful to be employed.  Personal, that's probably been my biggest writer's block in blogging.  I've had a bit of a health scare and have to have surgery within the next week and a half to remove a tumor.  My doctor feels confident it's benign, and I'm hanging onto that.  Here's to starting again with lots of positive posts and great things ahead.

No comments: