|  Home  |  Grubbin' Goodness  |  Reading Nook  | 

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

365 - Day 166

Today's 365 revolve around my hubby.

1.  My Hubby is my hero for coming home early tonight so I didn't have to take Elias (aka the little troublemaker that was driving me nuts all day) in tow to Isabelle's dance class tonight. Made me breath a huge sigh of relief!

2.  Hubby had Elias fed and in jammies by the time Belle and I arrived home from her dance, and had Belle's dinner waiting for her.

3.  Lastly, the Hubby bought both of the kids a little surprise today which not only put huge smiles on their faces, but motivated Belle to get her homework done quickly and get ready for bed without a fuss.

SOOOOOOO thankful that my Hubs made tonight a lot easier than it could have been!  Love him!

No comments: