|  Home  |  Grubbin' Goodness  |  Reading Nook  | 

Friday, September 10, 2010

365 project

I've mulled it over and decided just posting a blog of any sort every day was kind of random.  I've had a few insanely rough days this week.  I've been otherwise known as "WalMart kind of happy" on a few days this week.  If you know me, you know I HATE WalMart.  Loathe WalMart!  Hate with the passion of a thousand hot burning suns kind of hate!  Why?  My anxiety level goes through the roof at WalMart.  I avoid WalMart like the plague!  I'm a Target kind of gal. I big fuzzy heart love me some Tar-jay!  Don't get me wrong, I'll still drag my pahtootie into WalMart for certain things, but when I do, my happiness level plummets. *disclaimer, WalMart I'm claiming my freedom of speech rights here, please do not sue me!*

In the depths of my WalMart kind of days I've also realized, I am very, very, very blessed.  I need to recognize that and focus on my glass being half full and not half empty. 

My 365 will be composed of daily blogging about 3 things I'm grateful for.  They could be heartfelt/serious things, or simple silly things that brought me into the sunlight and out of a WalMart kind of day!  Here we go!

No comments: